Gift for the Future
Thoughtfully planning for the future, you can help support future generations by making an impact on health care. A gift in your will shows more than just foresight and careful planning, it reveals a lasting commitment to the health of your community and a desire to make a difference beyond your lifetime.
Giving a gift in your will is also a tax-smart strategy. It will reduce the taxes your estate will have to pay. We would be happy to send you more information about planned giving, contact us today.
Registered Charitable Number: 11911 8883 RR0001
Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust
Trusts are often used as an alternative to a gift in your will. Unlike a gift in your will, a charitable remainder trust offers:
- Immediate tax benefits
- A guaranteed income for life
- Peace of mind from knowing how your gift will be used and knowing that there is no risk of probate or challenges to your wishes
- The opportunity for Richmond Hospital Foundation to say thanks.
To establish a charitable remainder trust simply:
- Choose how much you want to give and which assets you want to use (cash, stock, bonds, real property). There is a minimum of $250,000.
- The Foundation will work with you to draw up an agreement with details such as how often you will receive your payments (annually, quarterly, monthly) and how the capital will be used by the Foundation in the future.
- You choose the corporate Trustee to manage the Trust.
- Enjoy peace of mind, income for life and no hassle management.
We are happy to work with you and your professional advisor to ensure your donation best suits your needs and wishes. There is a true joyousness in coming together to create a life well-lived.
Left to right: Marjorie, Cathy and Carman Teed
Explore all the Ways to Give
Joyful Giving. Joyful Living.