At Richmond Hospital Foundation, we understand that art can heal and unite our community by creating an atmosphere of hope and strength for our patients and their families. That is why we collect artwork to hang throughout Richmond Hospital to create a warm and welcoming environment. If you have a piece of artwork that you would like to donate, please contact us.
Criteria & Restrictions:
1. Please send us a photo of the artwork along with its description and dimensions.
2. All pieces must be medium or large and ready to hang.
3. Artwork should have colour tones that match a zone in the hospital: yellow, red, green and/or blue.
4. Artwork must be 100% donated and will become property of Richmond Hospital Foundation.
5. Artwork should be patient and family friendly. Types of pieces that would look great in the hospital are sceneries, nature, flowers, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you and would be excited to display your art in Richmond Hospital for staff, doctors, patients and their families to enjoy!